- Take responsibility for yourself and your learning
- This is an environment of mutual support
- We are all better than the worst things we say and do
- Confidentiality: keep things in the group
Breakout groups discussed personal intentions, and then shared back with the whole group. This is not an agreement about our collective intentions. It is an offering.
- Experiment with frameworks to live life the way you want to be living it
- Practice checking in with values during transitions
- Address personal blocks
- Create space
- Get clear on, what is life? What is this project?
- Develop consistency and discipline
- Notice that big questions or moves come down to bite-sized daily decisions
- Gain confidence to make decisions about things you have not yet experienced
Updated November 5, 2016