Decision Making Ecosystem
In this context the term “ecosystem” refers to a complex network of interrelated things, which is a way of thinking about every decision you make.
Identify your decision-making ecosystem by answering these questions. Use writing and/or mind-mapping to dig-in.
- How do you currently assess if your decisions will move you towards near or long-term goals?
- Who do you consult with about decisions? Who has influence over you?
- How do you currently set expectations around the benefit from the time, money, or emotional energy you will invest in something?
- What ecological and justice values play into your decisions?
- How do you connect with your “gut feeling” or intuition about something? Does your body, mind, or spirit offer you any signals?